This article will walk you through all the important details you need to know about the Drugs Payment Scheme. After reading this article, you will understand the following:-
• What exactly is Drugs Payment Scheme
• How you can become eligible for Drugs Payment Scheme
• Who all are covered under Drugs Payment Scheme
• About the expiry of Drugs Payment Cards
• What should you do if your Drugs Payment Cards gets stolen
So, let’s dive into the details.
When you pay a maximum of €114 in a calendar month, you and your family members will get your approved prescribed drugs and medicines for that month via Drugs Payment Scheme. Previously the monthly amount was €124. It is the HSE Primary Care Reimbursement Service that provides the list of medicines or aids provided under the Drugs Payment Scheme.
If you are a resident in Ireland, then you will be available for this scheme. More specifically, if you want to qualify for this scheme, you have been living in Ireland for a minimum of one year, or that you intend to live here for a minimum of one year.
This scheme covers the following persons:-
• The person who applied for
• His or her spouse/partner
• Children aged under 18
• Children under 23 if in full-time education
• A family member who has a physical or intellectual disability
If you have a Drugs Payment Card, then you will pay no more than €114 each calendar month for the following:-
• For your approved prescribed drugs and medicines
• For your rental costs for a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machine
• For your rental costs for oxygen
In order to start with the application process, you need to provide the following details:=
To initiate your Drugs Payment Card application process, click here
Drugs Payment Cards are issued for a particular time and the expiry date will be displayed on the card itself.
If stolen or damaged, you should immediately report it using the contact details below.
Address: O Box 12966, Dublin 11
Phone: 1890 252 919
Visit: http://www.mydps.ie or http://www.drugspayment.ie
Contact our accounting pioneers and get to know how you can effectively and efficiently manage your business for a productive future. We are having more than 15+ years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping services and we will make sure that you will receive the best accounting services in Dublin, Ireland.
TASC is an international accountancy firm with eminent chartered accountants, corporate financial advisors, and tax consultants. we also have offices in Ireland, London, and India
Leave A Reply